cheapregrets

Ben Linus' adventures in Wonderland

I love books. I'll read whatever thing I found close. So books, you have just been warned.
Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) - Suzanne  Collins Ok, I must say that this one was better than the first one. I liked that most of the book centers on the uprisings and the upcoming revolution. I was glad that Suzanne left the romance a little bit aside this time.I was going to rate it 4 stars but Katniss annoyed me in the last two chapters... I mean why is she furious with Haymitch? He's not to blame! Indeed, I think I kinda hated her. I hated her for not having a talent... Many of you will say that her talent is hunting but at least don't lie! Try to find something, girl... Don't leave all the work to Cinna! I guess that my problem with this books is that I can't picture her being the mockingjay, the symbol that guides the revolution. She doesn't have the character of a leader.One thing that I'm really curious about the third book is what is going to be the general plot. Please tell me that it's not about the 76th Hunger Games... I'm a little bit tired of the action-filled narration that involves the Games... I guess I'll have to start reading it. I can't wait to know what happened to my dearly beloved Cinna. I don't want him dead D: